An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Trade compliance analyst as part of the Trade compliance Western Europe team. In coordination with the local Trade compliance officers, you serve the daily Trade compliance business for the countries of Switzerland, Spain, Portugal and Italy. You facilitate operational trade compliance processes in the areas of customer and order screening on basis of local license and registration requirements. You support the local Trade Compliance Officers in local and international trade compliance projects and governance initiatives. As you will be working cross-country with your tasks, you may be based in either in Milan in Italy, Madrid in Spain or Buchs in Switzerland.
Who you are:
* Graduate degree in business administration or chemistry, chemical engineering or biochemistry law (or equivalent).
* Operational experience in customs, import control and free trade agreement, preferred
* Business-fluent in written and spoken English and German. Good skills in Italian and Spanish, preferred.
* Ability to work well in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment and to handle multiple assignments simultaneously to meet priorities and deadlines.
* Team player with excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills and a strong sense of responsibility and service mindset.
* Knowledge in SAP environment and good skills with Microsoft Office applications (eg. Excel, Access, Sharepoint) is an asset.
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday