You will work in the Group Management Accounting team in Geneva part of the Group Finance Department.
To provide support in analytical activities such as client, business line and service profitability calculations through efficient and compelling presentations. By doing this, the candidate will contribute to the development of analytical capabilities as well as the definition of KPIs & dashboards while challenging existing controlling MIS and related transactional solutions.
* Participating actively in defining and maintaining the Group's activity and services repository as well as supporting the correct allocation of costs & revenue to the different business lines.
* Acting as a key contributor in the budgeting process and its monitoring.
* Identifying potential efficiency gains in our processes and data and contributing to their automation.
* Ensuring the quality of data for Group entities, working with other Finance functions across the Group and internal IT teams to ensure the accuracy of the information provided.
* Defining & creating different dashboards and communication tools to improve understanding among our stakeholders of the Group's allocation model.
* Master's degree or equivalent.
* Knowledge of state-of-the-art concepts, methodologies and solutions in the controlling field.
* Experience in the financial services industry will be appreciated.
* Proficient in financial analysis, financial modeling and problem-solving.
* Excellent analytical, communication and teamwork skills with an open and independent mind.
* Ability to present complex information clearly.
* A genuine interest for analytical activities and the use of technology wherever needed.
* Ability to work with complex and extensive datasets, business analytics and visualization tools will be appreciated (e.g.: SAP, MicroStrategy, Tableau, R, Matlab, etc.).
* Fluent in French and English.
* Must be resident in Switzerland.
As the chosen candidate you will be expected to use your analytical skills and have the drive to take initiative and commit, as you apply your ability to solve complex problems, innovate and work and share with a dynamic team. You will also be keen to embrace the Group's values and put them into practice in your daily activities.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies.