Swatch is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. The brand philosophy is based on color, movement, lightness and transparency, which can be seen in every Swatch product and project. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports and art.
In order to reinforce the eCommerce team in our headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently looking for a
Junior E-Commerce Business Analyst (F/M) 100% - Temporary 6 months
As part of the eCommerce team, your main tasks will include:
* Develop and maintain detailed analysis of all activities linked to traffic, performance and sales on the digital sales channels worldwide
* Participate in the strategic planning process by providing clear and detailed sales reports & forecasts
* Take ownership, maintain and further develop dashboards for eCommerce Direct Sales, Omni-Channel, Marketplace & Online Marketing
* Work on further automation & standardization of repetitive reporting tasks
* Provide seasonality analysis & own eCom sales forecasting
* Provide ad hoc analysis and deliver insights on sales, merchandise and product sales development to the team and management
* Use web analytics and other tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations and analyse results of online marketing initiatives
* Act as advisor and challenger towards markets regarding on-site merchandise optimization and traffic acquisition, share sales trends & best practices between markets
* Work together and support the project leaders on analysis, insights and co-ordination with markets & agencies
To be successful in this position, you demonstrate a strong interest to gain experience in working with different ambiguous data sets and joining them together to create and communicate actionable insights. Strong team player with functional ownership skills, you possess the ability to extract insights from data sets, interpret, visualize and communicate them at different levels in the organization thanks to your excellent inter-cultural communication and negotiation skills. Flexible and motivated, you feel comfortable in fast moving, international environments and are able to adapt quickly to changing situations and priorities.
* Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Marketing or related field
* Similar experience in sales/business analysis preferably in the Fashion/Retail industry is a plus
* Strong planning, organizational, and project management skills
* Excellent analytical skills, experience or strong interest in quantitative data analysis models
* Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
* Strong Knowledge of Power BI and/or Tableau
* Good knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
Languages: Fluent in English, French and/or German are a plus
If you feel this opportunity meets your expectations, please apply online by clicking on the link below.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1