center unmodified backgroundimage backgroundcolor9c7xxx5d8xxxx9ef displayDTM">
Panerai is a high-end status sports watch brand that operates in a niche segment, fully exploiting its values of belonging that allow Panerai owners to feel part of an exclusive club.
The fundamental values of Panerai are based on history and the sea world, authenticity, exclusivity and rarity, product identity, Italian design and Swiss technology.
Are you keen to work flexibly and constructively as a member of a team ?
Are sales and numbers our first thoughts when you wake up in the morning ?
Do you desperately fall in love with challenges ?
We want you ! Apply for the position of Business Analyst in Panerai !
The Business Analyst is a pillar of the International Sales Department. Her/His first mission will be to enhance data quality, structure the commercial reporting and implements new data analysis methodologies. In her/his role, the business analyst will work in close collaboration with the Controlling department.
With a focus on cross-functional analysis and missions, she/he helps in making key business decisions. She/he is responsible for collecting various information throughout all markets and departments in order to highlight business opportunities/threats and propose subsequent actions.
Sales planning (Short/Mid/long term) :
* Daily sales estimate update
* Weekly sales estimate consolidation
* Sales flash comments
* LE/BU targets consolidation
* 5Y plan build-up
* Monthly sales dashboard (SI/SO/Stock with clear KPIs)
* Retail: Int. & Ext. Boutiques sales reports
* Wholesale: Performance at doors level (BU vs SI vs SO vs Stock)
* Group reporting
* Sales & Stocks analyses
* Watches analyses
* Ad-Hoc analysis
Network management tools (Master data) :
* Create and maintain of a database at door level
* Distribution structure dashboard (Number of doors, LFL, POS type)
* Daily sales reporting
* Orders check & consolidation
* Creation of a dynamic report (positioning at spot rate)
* Positioning monthly follow-up by area
* Set-up rules for prices updates to ease decision making
and support the team and management on presentations
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
* University degree of MBA
* Strong commercial background with a previous experience of 5-6 years
* Advanced analytical skills (Business Intelligence) and Excel proficiency
* Ability to work under pressure and to recognize business opportunities
* Diplomacy, pro-activity and dynamism
* Strong leadership, customer orientation, developed sense of service and good negotiation skills
* Strong achiever & business acumen
* Strong Team spirit, open-minded and comfortable in contacts
* Curious, creative & entrepreneur
* Good presentations skills