H.Glass is a company specialized in engineering and manufacturing a new generation of aesthetic, colored and transparent solar panels, based on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC) technology, developed by Mr. Michael Grńtzel at the EPFL in Switzerland.
Our company brings together an international team of approx. 50 employees working in our production facilities in Villaz-St-Pierre and the Research and Development center in EPFL Innovation Park.
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Since then, we have developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of the dye-sensitized solar cells used in the glass device. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d'Or award in the category "Renewable Energies" by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
The position is based in Lausanne - EPFL Innovation Park.
In order to face our fast growth, we are currently looking for a HR Assistant
* Ensure proper Human Resources Management within the company
* Collaborate with the Human Resources Manager on various topics
* Contribute to internal recruitment: Draft ads, interview candidates, establish reports
* Implement new procedures and processes within the company
* Perform various tasks depending on the needs of the Company
* Ensure Administrative work (permits, contracts, …)
* Master's or bachelor's degree in Human Resources, psychology, Labor Psychology, Management, Economics, or related.
* Prior experience in Human Resources or Recruitment
* HR Certificate and experience in Payroll are a serious asset
* Fluent in English (MANDATORY)
* Proactive, eager to learn and always positive
* Ready to face ambitious challenges
* Teamplayer yet autonomous and results driven
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume.
As we receive a tremendous amount of applications, please consider your application as closed without an answer within 2 weeks.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us
All information will be strictly confidential
H. Glass, Inspired by Nature