Talent Acquisition Sourcer - Europe
We are transforming HR for the people, the business, and the function
* NestlÚ, Milan, Italy or Virtual (Current Candidate's Location - within Europe region)
* Permanent contract, act.rate 100%
* English and German fluency is a must
* Application deadline: September 1x, xxx9
In the context of our HR Transformation, we are strengthening our Talent function and are creating regional Centers of Competence (CoC) which will deliver a high quality Talent portfolio of services to Markets, from Talent acquisition, Talent planning, Leadership and team development, to Learning and capability building. To enable this, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer for our CoC Europe based in Milan, Italy.
Reporting to the Regional Integrated Talent Management Manager, you identify and engage with the best talent for NestlÚ within the Europe region. You take ownership for attracting top talents to our talent pools and build and maintain the regional talent pipelines, working closely and effectively with NestlÚ local Recruiters and collaborating regionally across the Talent Sourcing experts' network. You are the trusted advisor to local Recruiters, HR Business Partners and hiring managers.
A Day in the Life of a Talent Acquisition Sourcer…
* Build talent pipelines for hard-to-find skills, niche and high demand roles where a focused proactive sourcing strategy is defined
* Deliver against short term demand and anticipated demand, identifying prospective candidates by researching and engaging with talent, effectively utilizing digital and social media channels
* Engage talent and convert passive or non-job seekers into active candidates as part of our Global Talent Communities for current or future vacancies
* Tailor the approach to prospective candidates to meet the needs of each specific position by adapting key messages and information
* Partner with above market CoC talent teams to ensure the delivery of key talent solutions and to align talent pipelines internally and externally
* Capture and share key market intelligence, and provide market insights to business, HR Business Partners, local Recruiters, Talent Sourcing Manager and Regional TA Head
What will make you successful
* Experience in sourcing talent for international companies, preferably FMCG or top agencies providing services for FMCG companies
* Use of recruiting sourcing tools and practices to identify prospective candidates (e.g. Linkedin Recruiter license, Boolean search, Applicant Tracking System - ATS, or CRM data mining, Job board resume/CV databases)
* Experience of interpreting data to make it usable and relevant
* Experience of influencing and persuading
* Experience of pre-screening and assessment
* Understanding of the region is critical
* Fluency in English and German is a must
Show us that you have the capability to identify relevant skills and cultural fit. You also demonstrate strong aptitudes in using social media for attracting, sourcing, and engaging with current and future talents.
Do you think you have the profile we are looking for? Then apply in English at wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxx.
NestlÚ is the world's largest food and beverage company. It is present in 189 countries around the world, and its 323,000 employees are committed to NestlÚ's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. NestlÚ offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like NescafÚ or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. NestlÚ is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on wxx.xxxxxx.xxm