Technology & Operations design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms, banking solutions and HR tools. The team is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
As a member of our Investment Solutions unit, you will lead the effort to design the software technical architecture. You will join an inspiring team of technologists dedicated to wealth management, the investment platform, independent asset management and fund management. The main functional domains covered by the team are portfolio management, investment risks, investment controlling and portfolio performance calculation.
* Involvement in analysing and devising the functional target architecture with Enterprise Architects.
* Defining the application's technical architecture with the development teams.
* Contributing to developing key modules.
* Providing continual guidance to software engineers to help them deal with operational challenges such as reliability and manageability, making sure that software implementations are production-proof.
* Innovation - Attending proof of concept and research seminars.
* Keeping abreast of product developments and market trends and making recommendations accordingly.
* Substantial experience with JEE and Swing (3-5 years)
* Highly skilled user of REST, OpenAPI, JSON, YAML, XML (XSD) and associated parsing technologies.
* Solid experience with developing and deploying Java Front technologies (Swing/Angular).
* Knowledge of containers and orchestrators (Docker, Kubernetes).
* Firm advocate of DevOps concepts.
* Experience with microservices and APIs would be a plus.
* Interest in finance; good financial knowledge would be an advantage.
* Capacity to work independently, excellent organisational skills and keen attention to detail.
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both French and English.
* Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
Is the task of keeping the team up to speed on development progress one that would stimulate you?
Would you come in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development such as Agile frameworks?
Do you relish working and sharing ideas, information and innovation with a team of specialists from around the world?
If so, come and join us. You could be the passionate technical architect we are looking for to help us deliver software products both faster and more reliably.
Ref : TA/NPE/RP
We will not accept any CVs via agencies