Brand Engagement Manager - Luxury Division
Place of employment: L'Oréal Suisse S.A., Vernier, Geneva
As Brand Engagement Manager, you are accountable for the planning and execution of the off & online brand engagement media activities towards consumers. You are also responsible for social engagement and influencer management through content generation, management of social media channels, and development of community management with influencers/tribes.
WHAT WE OFFER
L'Oréal is the world leader in the cosmetics sector and one of the top 12 employers worldwide (Universum 2019). We believe that the diversity of our products beautifies the lives of people around the world in many different ways.
With our 34 brands, we generate global sales of over EUR 29 billion and we have set ourselves even higher goals: 1 billion new consumers worldwide! To achieve this goal, we are looking for strong personalities who will work with us to shape tomorrow's business and take it to the next level.
- Ownership of the delivery of brand media plan (TV, Press, OOH, Digital, Partnerships etc.) in collaboration with partner agencies.
- Development of awareness and understanding of brand / product coverage on social media, including management of social media channels
- Management of social media accounts for the brand, creation of organic campaign posts (+Sprinklr) and execution for events
- Management of all brand aspects related to PR & advocacy strategy: coordination with influencer/press etc...
- Evaluation of media performance and ROI on a regular basis - ensuring media tracking of ongoing campaigns
- Responsibility for all localised formats, from briefing agency to channel execution
- Webmastering for site editorials, CRM content creation (mailing paper, eNL)
- Permanent collaboration with Business Leader and International Marketing Development on zone reporting & requests.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience (internships not included) in marketing cosmetics, FMCG, pharmaceuticals or luxury goods and have a university or college degree
- You have already managed brand social media accounts and handled digital campaigns autonomously
- You know the Swiss market very well: competitors, products and categories, professions and distribution networks
- You have a flexible, communicative and creative personality Entrepreneurial spirit and challenge are driving forces for you;
- You are a native German speaker and have a very good knowledge of French (European level: B2) or vice versa
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
With 34 international brands, a presence in more than 150 countries and sales of over EUR26 billion, L'Oréal is the world leader in the cosmetics industry. Every second, a total of 150 L'Oréal Group products are sold around the world. More than 85,000 employees work for L'Oréal worldwide, and their great commitment is a major factor in our success