This is what you move:
As a Media Consultant, you'll be responsible for strategic client consultation. Additionally, you'll take on the following tasks:
* Implementation, analysis, and optimization of campaigns across all media channels.
* Development of brand strategy and derivation of media and communication strategies.
* Creation of analyses and reports for outstanding campaign performance.
* Trend research and identification of new growth opportunities.
* Management of client budgets and primary point of contact for all media-related issues.
* Providing professional guidance and knowledge transfer to junior team members.
The following qualities distinguish you:
* Completed degree in Economics/Communication/Media Sciences or completed training in the media or advertising industry.
* Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in classical and/or digital media planning.
* Communicative and confident demeanor.
* Strong numerical understanding and analytical thinking.
* Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
Furthermore you are: #teamoriented #dedicated #reliable #proactive #eager to learn
If this job sounds exciting to you, we strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't have every qualification listed above.
What we offer you:
Your work adapts to your personal circumstances! Take advantage of our hybrid arrangement with 60% remote work alongside time together with your team in our modern offices.
TIME IS PRECIOUS
We work 40 hours per week, which are recorded in our system. If you work overtime, you can reduce your hours flexibly.
VACATION MODE ON
With us, you have 26 vacation days and receive an additional 4 days of compensation.
Experience unforgettable events with us - summer parties, Christmas parties and other highlights.
COLORFUL INSTEAD OF DULL
Be creative and unique in your own style. We value and promote individuality, whether it's a shirt, a hoodie, a blouse, or a baseball cap.
ADVANTAGES THAT ROCK
We want you to have a good time with us and we support this with lots of great subsidies.
Who we are:
Wavemaker is a global media agency. We believe there is a better way to grow. By leveraging our deep understanding of audiences, Provocative Planning process and the world's largest database of purchase journeys, we deliver exceptional growth for top-notch international and local Clients.
Unlike traditional linear media planning, our modular approach combines machine learning and human intelligence to unlock, maximise and transform growth for the world's leading brands and businesses.
A part of (COMPANY NAME), WPP's global media investment management company, our 7,650 people across 88 markets are defined by their attitude of positive provocation, which means:
* deep knowledge of our clients' business.
* the confidence to challenge what's gone before.
* the support to go further than we thought possible.
Learn more about Wavemaker at campus.(COMPANY NAME).de and apply within 5 minute via our job portal. We are looking forward to your application!
|12 Feb 2024
|Media / Advertising