Brand Manager (m/w/d), Hygiene
Want to drive the masterplan behind a leading brand? As a Brand Manager, Hygiene at RB, you`ll have the freedom to take a market by strom.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you`ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You`ll:
* Co-determine and develop brand/portfolio strategy
* Be responsible for new product development and introduction into market
* Develop and co-determine whole marketing mix incl. TV copy creation and localisation, media planning, etc.
* Ensure smooth running of "daily business ", i.e. forecasting, financial planning, marketing budget control, packaging design, etc.
* Determine and manage brand P&L
* Collaborate cross-functionally (Supply, Sales...)
You'll succeed because
…you're a natural marketer. You have:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or Business Administration
* Min 2 years of Brand Management/Product Management experience in extremely competitive, fast moving FMCG environment Industry: Branded Consumer Goods companies which use TV media. (Laundry / Food / Personal Care /Surface Care etc).
* Managed the brand P&L and budget
* Experience of Concept development
* Creative campaign & copy development experience
* Managed new Product Development
* Experience and familiarity with market research and analysis tools (Nielsen data/ concept testing methods)
* Strong financial acumen
* Highly analytical and intellectual capacity
…and you are:
* Problem solver with a high result orientation
* Strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships
* Strong commercial understanding
* Highly organized self-starter, self-motivated with drive
* Proactive, assertive, persuasive and creative
* Good team player
* Fluent in English & German, French & Italian is a plus
You will love it because...
…you`ll have the freedom to make a difference. You`ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier live and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day