Global CRC Project Manager
"I want to make the most of my potential and get more out of my career"
Nestlé Nespresso, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time, 100%
Nestlé Nespresso is one of the most successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and Wellness Company. It has pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide premium coffees and related products/services, both in-home and out-of-home.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with its unique business model, having the end-to-end responsibility from coffee sourcing to marketing, delivering premium coffee products and services directly to the end-consumer through its diverse sales channels (boutiques, e-Commerce, contact centers).
As Global CRC Project Manager, you will continuously stream, renovate and innovate the long distance journey of the contact centers and improve operational excellence toward sustainable business performance.
* Be an active Ambassador of Nespresso CRCs (Customer Relationship Centers) within and outside the company
* Contribute to build the CRC global and local strategy by anticipating Nespresso and CRC evolution, update dynamically the guidance in terms of Customer Experience and Internal Efficiency
* Drive innovation and compliance by leading projects related to the CRCs activities, defining the Customer Experiences and associated services in the CRC
* Support CRC Managers to design their organization and operational set-ups to support their market's roadmap and secure operations in the geographical zone of responsibility
* Assess regularly CRC activities in market's zone, monitor and report global and key relevant performance to ensure efficiency and quality in delivering customer satisfaction
* Monitor and share external relevant practice in the cross channels journey and long distance Customer Relationship related to competition or best in class company Required Profile
* Several years of experience in at least two of the following areas in Contact Center environment: Digital and Voice touchpoints, Product or services, Sales & Care, Lean Management, Cross functional experience
* Proven ability to manage and develop individuals and teams effectively
* Project management experience to implementation of major project/s or change management programs
* Proven ability to manage and influence key stakeholders internal/external
* Experience in implementation and/or selection of CRC tools
* Experience in most recent multichannel/CRC technologies
* Fluent in English - French is a plus - Any other languages are an asset Show us that you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive approach. You are a service-oriented person and you are eager to work with customers. You also have the ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude. You are flexible and ready to travel approximately 30% of your time. If you think your passion about coffee expertise will contribute to our business, apply in English at wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxs
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on http://wxx.xxxxxx.xxm