Quality Assurance Coordinator - Your next role?
In this role reporting to the Regional EAME Quality Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating our Quality Assurance process, by managing the quality assurance agenda and contributing to improve (COMPANY NAME)'s processes.
In this exciting role, your main tasks will be the following:
* Quality Process coordination: You will be responsible for facilitating and improving our Quality Management System and you will actively contribute to maintain or increase the site Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) level. You will indeed update our information documentation system "Opentext" and you will ensure that our site file is up-to-date with GMP and Quality related actions. You will also be in charge of coordinating the Quality Assurance Agenda, by planning and coordinating internal audits.
* Quality Ambassador: You will be in charge of communicating the Quality indicators for Vernier site and you will manage the various communication channels (newsletter, intranet ...). Your contribution will be key to demonstrate and promote principles of best practice.
* Customer Satisfaction: You will be responsible for managing customer's questionnaires, by responding to various clients requests and by dealing with evaluation reports. You will also be in charge of our Halal/Kosher process.
Finally you will also act as a Quality Assurance support for others departments. You might also be involved in Quality or GMP trainings and manage specific ad hoc projects.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join the team - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
* University degree level - preferably in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Science or equivalent
* 1 year of proven track record in Quality Assurance area with ISO 9001 and GMP knowledge
* Ideally greenbelt certification
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders at different levels of the organization
* Ability to work as part of a team ;
* Ability to work methodically and accurately ;
* Fluent in French and English