Lead an outstanding team to maximise and Implement the sales & marketing strategy. The goal is to maximize sales, profit and to drive a higher market share. Contributing to the (COMPANY NAME) Brand strength within Europe.
The top line
We'll give you a product group to manage commercially - Build strong dealership relationships to maximise sales, profit, brand awareness and purchase consideration in your region. Guided by our Pan-European strategy, you'll rigorously analyse your product group to set annual budgets and forecasts. From there, you'll be a motivating partner to the sales and brand activation teams tasked with executing your plans, using your data-driven insights to adapt strategies for the local market.
In detail - Job Purpose
Maximise Implement sales & marketing strategy on countries/areas in charge to maximize sales, profit, higher market share and contribute to (COMPANY NAME) Brand strength within Europe.
Follow the lifecycle of the category's products.
Maximise the sales and profit. Minimize/reduce inventory risk given the product and trade marketing mix.
Responsible for generating in-depth market knowledge to identify opportunities and risks.
Moreover, define line-up priorities, drive product launch and make pricing decisions in line with global guidelines.
Ensure a good market position of (COMPANY NAME) in terms of net sales, MP and market share. Foster Outstanding User Experiences through collaboration with other product categories and support prioritization of resources that deliver best propositions for our customers and best overall results for (COMPANY NAME) Europe.
Drive channel strategy and develop channel/dealer relationships strongly to expand & strengthen distributions for sales and profit maximization.
Enriching business partnerships with key dealers to cultivate customers further
GFK, IFR analysis, local feedback, to understand key drivers and growth factors (pricing, line-up, distribution channels)
Market evolution to review the product range, SLC
Prepare competition overview & benchmark
Monitor progress against agreed budgets, targets and plans or an- revised estimates on a regular basis
Understand sell out and competitive landscape
Product marketing / Drive product launch
Define business strategy suggestions covering pricing, advertising& promotion, product-line, and market segments
Communicate with Zone sales organisation for product launch, promotional activity, pricing, distribution strategies.
Weekly review of net sales and profitability development and fast decision for necessary pricing actions
Understand retail pricing structure to propose the best offers on promotional opportunities - Missing from the team
Develop comprehensive promotion to enhance the value of the product range
Coordinate European promotions
Support Sales in their promotion activities through physical support, presentation materials.
Manage Product life cycle (Model launch QTY, EOL mgmt)
Take timely and appropriate action in case of product rework/recall when happened for all models
Pricing, especially tactical pricing at EOL
Manage and monitor inventories (D/S control, IFC)
Set monthly & rolling Forecasts and input in SAP
Manage weekly PSI in order to maintain quality inventory of products in coordination with planning department in
Europe and Japan
Consolidate sales forecasts and monitor allocation plan when necessary
Manage SKUs, take actions against slow-moving products and realize M/S & IFC targets
Forecast sales using standardized models for non key product
Creation, implementation and evaluation of sales forecast accuracy ▒ 10%)
Who you are - qualification & experience
* Ability to manage, to deal, to negotiate within an international environment on a senior level
* Experience in sales forecasting and sales evaluation
* Experience in dealer business negotiations, networking and collaborative works
* Open mind and international experience (international experiences)
* Team player - experiences heading teams/direct reporting lines
* Product Marketing, Product Planning, PR, Event Mgmt, Online Communications, Digital marketing actual business experiences
* Entrepreneurial skills to react to the rapid moving dynamics
* People management capability to run a business across Europe.
* Relationship building & influencing skills
* Good communication skills- written & verbal
* Significant analytical skills
* Able to work in a fast moving market
* IT knowledge of SAP/Oracle, SAP BW, PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
* Fluent in English & German, highly evaluated with French skills.
* Team development/set up experiences to enhance/enrich (COMPANY NAME) Europe's way of work into the team
* An experienced, analysis-driven product/business/commercial manager
* Commercially-minded, probably with a sales background in a FMCG or Consumer Electronics environment
* Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
* A results-oriented motivating leader and natural team player
* Ambitious, entrepreneurial and highly professional
* Ideally well-versed in consumer marketing
* Fluent in written and spoken German and English is a must, French is an asset
* Excel expertise (incl. Pivot tables) combined with the ability to analyze and interpret data which lead to great business plans
* Ability to "think BIG" and readiness go the extra mile
* Willingness to travel in Switzerland and internationally mainly to our Headquarter in South-West London
How you'll fit in
Our Global Behaviours drive our performance, every one of us, every day. Here's how you'll play your part:
Inspire & Be Inspired
We can reach higher together, which is why we want you testing limits and maximising morale every day. Giving your best means empowering others to give theirs.
Stay On Point
To deliver our customer focus, you need to prioritise tasks, make commercially smart decisions and set ambitious goals to achieve the best results.
Break Through Barriers
It takes real vision to change the world. We'll expect you to lead the way, brainstorming with colleagues, driving improvements, owning big decisions and using initiative to make things happen.
Why (COMPANY NAME) Europe?
If you want to do something extraordinary in your career, this is the place to be. You'll get to build on your experience in a high-performance sales and marketing operation with a proven record of winning in an incredibly competitive market. Meanwhile your career will be enhanced by the unique (COMPANY NAME) working ethos. We don't just create technology, services and content. We enliven senses, capture moments and create new experiences daily. We have been at the forefront of consumer tech for decades, and we stay ahead by inspiring and fulfilling curiosity. This is the exciting world you could be part of.
Does it sound like you? We look forward to your application today