No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx2 - Gebze - Kocaeli, Turkey, Turkey
We are looking for an Environmental Occupational Health & Safety Specialist who will be part of a global organization in constant interaction with teams and experts on the ground and around the world, as well as becoming a change agent in advancing the sustainability agenda for the plant. Success in this role can lead to opportunities in the global EOHS organization as well as many different supply chain positions.
The individual will be located in our Gebze Plant which is one of Colgate's regional strategic plants, striving for excellence with a passion for growth.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Preferably Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering )
* Certificates of Occupational Safety Specialist, Environmental Responsible or Dangerous Goods Transportation will be a plus,
* Knowledge about occupational risk assessment methodologies and techniques,
* Fluency in English,
* Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to details,
* Dynamic, results driven, proactive, interactive, teamwork oriented,
* Ability to work cross functionally and accomplish multiple tasks in a timely manner,
* 3-4 year experience in similar professional role will be a plus,
* Experience in manufacturing will be a plus,
* Proficiency in spreadsheet usage, working knowledge of Google suite or MS Office.
* Implements Colgate-Palmolive EOHS standards and local regulation,
* Responsible for waste water treatment and waste management operations,
* Conducts risk assessment and environmental aspects & impact assessment periodically,
* Delivers safety and environmental training for Colgate-Palmolive employees and contractors,
* Participates in all EOHS related activities such as accident / incident investigation and analysis studies, meetings, etc.
* Updates EOHS related databases and ministry databases,
* Identifies, designs and implements EOHS related projects and responsible for ensuring corrective action is taken for all EOHS issues,
* Carry out periodic internal inspections and monitor action plans
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation