(COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2013 to provide online payment services and artificial intelligence-based payment technologies to businesses of various sizes in the world of e-commerce. By making the complex payment processes simple through its easy and secure platform, (COMPANY NAME) had achieved significant successes through supporting thousands of businesses in digitalisation and was acquired by the global payment systems giant PayU in 2019. With such robust structure, (COMPANY NAME) is operating on the principle of democratising financial services and making them accessible for everyone alongside the services it provides to businesses.
Through (COMPANY NAME) Buyer Protection, consumers' concerns regarding shopping online are resolved and better experiences are enabled. Control is handed back to the consumers by 24/7 live support through the (COMPANY NAME) mobile app and convenience in cancellation/returns processes. To this date, more than 2 million consumers shopped online under the security provided by (COMPANY NAME) Buyer Protection and this number is increasing daily. Via pay with (COMPANY NAME), which is a blended payment solution, millions of consumers who do not use banking can safely shop online under the belt of (COMPANY NAME) Buyer Protection.
(COMPANY NAME) continues to simplify online shopping for both consumers and sellers by the simple, accessible, and innovative technologies it developed.
The role is responsible for Compliance activities according to the local law and company standards as a Compliance Analyst working closely with Compliance team.
* Providing compliance guidance relating to Compliance programs and updating, revising policies and procedures and preparing functional controls on AML/ CFT/ Sanctions/ CDD/ ABC/ COI/ Ethics/ Whistleblowing etc.)
* Ensure effective functional compliance monitoring, screening, control activities and communication process, building compliance awareness within the organization;
* Identifying gaps in processes and products, proposing solutions mitigating compliance risks,
* Owning and proactively managing the relationship with the regulators, such as TCMB and MASAK as well as and other regulatory bodies and/or authorities that may interact with (COMPANY NAME) (a PayU company),
* Maintain and improve AML 2nd Level Control activities according to the law (5549 on Prevention Of Laundering Proceeds Of Crime) and company policies;
* Fulfill regulatory requirements in the Compliance area
* Provide reports/presentations to BoD/ Senior Management/ Ethics and Compliance Committee and manage documentation
* Facilitate and promote Compliance Culture and continuously develop functional compliance awareness on all organization levels
* Provide training and education employee the process and its role in the organization
* Identify Compliance control weaknesses and implement necessary corrective actions
* Verification and approval for changing Internal Regulations
|Posted on:||16 Oct 2021|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|