We are seeking a Financial Desicion Support Analyst-EBU Segments&Products with the will and ambition to work in high performing (COMPANY NAME) Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to FDS Manager-EBU Segments&Products of (COMPANY NAME) Turkey.
* Perform financial appraisal of major marketing propositions (business case) through sophisticated quantitative analyses and financial modelling that translates data into actionable insights and through engaging all relevant stakeholders.
* Conduct post launch analyses in order to compare actual performance with business case forecasts and provide insight about the variances.
* Work with the business to produce robust forecasts for revenue and costs forecasting in detail.
* Perform actual vs. budget, actual vs. actual (month on month, year on year, etc.) analysis in order to explain variances.
* Research and analyse key business drivers, operating metrics, and sector and macro-economic trends in order to reflect in forecast and assess impact on (COMPANY NAME) financial statements.
* Perform a detailed operational review of revenue items to segment marketing, product & services and CVM teams.
* Support management team/commercial business units and (COMPANY NAME) Group with ad-hoc management information & analyses.
* Feed actual performance learning into modelling for future propositions.
* Provide financial advice considering commercial factors to the commercial teams to support the achievement of the financial targets.
* Support FPA for monthly profitability analysis in place by tariff, segment and customers inflow - outflow, etc.
* Develop financial and data models and tools that provide a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues.
* Identify best practice and/or process improvement opportunities through data analysis and works.
(COMPANY NAME), one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, has mobile operations in 26 countries (partnering with mobile networks in 55 more) and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets, serving 446 million mobile customers and 12 million fixed broadband customers around the world. (COMPANY NAME) is strongly committed to lead the digital transformation in the Turkish Market, where the company has been operating and investing heavily since 2006.
* Graduate from a reputable university with strong record of achievement.
* Good understanding of financial modelling, developing the business cases.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills involving significant and detailed analysis / interpretation.
* Clear drive for results and attention to detail.
* Strong commercial judgement. Considers the impact of proposals on the wider business.
* Strong prioritization skills - able to manage customers conflicting requirements to tight deadlines.
* Comfortable working in a fast-changing and high-pressure environment.
* Internal consultative approach with strong delivery and customer focus.
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) - specifically the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely. Keeps relevant people appropriately informed.
* Highly competent in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Excellent communications skills
* Highly numerate, analytical with strong intellect, and capable of structured analysis.
* Acts quickly when change is needed