Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Dolap, leader of growing second-hand ecommerce market in Turkey, was established in 2016 by three partners. Dolap, which joined (COMPANY NAME) in 2018, is the market leader for the last 3 years! It continues its activities with 35 million products in 420 different categories and for 11 million users.
* BS/BA in Engineering, Marketing, Business or a related field
* 1-3 years of experience in CRM or a related role with a focus on campaign management, optimization, data analysis and reporting
* Strong analytical skills and experience of working with data
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English
* Coding skills: ability to code in one or more languages or willing to learn (SQL, Python)
* Constantly analysing user-base and dividing it into different segments. Optimizing these segments for better volume & impact.
* Management and continuous optimization of CRM communication channels such as Push, Email, SMS, In-app notification, Pop-ups.
* Performing A/B tests on messages, creatives, scheduling, targeting, triggers, incentives, and landing pages.
* Split and optimize discount budget to generate more incremental value (i.e. New buyers, New sellers, Revenue, Recovered Buyers)
* Planning, running and evaluating seamless CRM campaigns with sequent messages on the particular audiences.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
* Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
* We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
* Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
* Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
* Don't forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|