Job Description Summary
Marketing is seeking for an Early Career Trainee to be responsible for supporting and executing marketing communication, content creation and event management initiatives in Emerging Markets to boost commercial demand generation and to strengthen the relationship between the Customers and GE Healthcare Services.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
* Coordinating marketing communication initiatives
* Leading content creation and localization efforts including branding and agency management
* Organizing customer testimonial and case study development activities
* Managing marketing collateral production
* Supporting customer and channel partner event management
* Supporting the execution of digital and telemarketing programs for demand and awareness creation
* Supporting new service offering design, product launch and marketing program creation
* Undergraduate or advanced degree in marketing/management/engineering
* Very high proficiency in English.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Eagerness to learn
* Up to 1 years marketing experience.
* Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
* High work standards and quality.
* Initiative and motivation.
* Plans and organizes work effectively.
* Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
* Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership - always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|