The position will be between 0x.xx.xxxx-xx.xx.xxx9.
Your responsibilities are;
* Prepare your appearance and prepare the Boutique
* Present the collections to clients and offer the pieces to the customer to try on
* Help the client to develop their own style, and if needed propose alterations to be made
* Check the sales cards to keep the client files updated
* Process in requests for after sales service and monitor feedback
* Draw in and advise customers, and promote loyalty among them
* Provide an optimum welcome and rapid and pertinent response to our clientele's various questions and requests
* Offer personalized service of very high quality
* Communicate your Product expertise passionately to the team and to clients
* Create a privileged and long-term relationship with your clientele
* Ensure the proper operation of the sales space at all times, as directed by Visual Merchandising
* Promote team spirit in the Boutique
* Participate in product stock replenishment
* Participate in the physical inventory of stocks and rotation as needed.
To have an experience in sales minimum 1 year.
Passionate about the House of (COMPANY NAME).
Truly service minded.
Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively.
Must have flexible schedule
Fluent English would be an advantage