Position title: Satış Danışmanı / Sales Assistant - Writing
Location: Istanbul (European side), Turkey
Reports to: Sales Director
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
As a Sales Assistant you will be accountable for supporting the sales team in the Middle East & Africa to deliver top line sales revenue and profitability for brands like Parker, Rotring, Sharpie, PaperMate. You will provide administrative support for the sales team and customers, which maximizes the efficiency of the sales team and aids in the delivery of their goals and objectives.
* Gathers customer, market, and competitor understanding
* Assists in the execution and coordination of promotions, merchandising, forecasts, and annual planning (where applicable)
* Shares customer(buyer)/consumer/shopper/purchaser/end user feedback with the appropriate sales and marketing teams
* Supports sales with up to date pricing and trade term communications
* Uses internal (SAP) and/or external systems and resources and provides historical information on sales by SKU (Stock Keeping Unit), category, business, etc., as well as competitive movement and pricing information
* Provides necessary reports to help sales analyze margin and product mix
* Manages inventory levels by controlling returns and damages.
* Elevates customer concerns/needs immediately to sales management
* Setting and implementing annual marketing plans for clients in cooperation with key account manager and local marketing
* Assist in the preparation, organization and execution of trade fairs, promotions, and customer events, trainings
* Monitor and keep up to date product descriptions
* Occasional business travels
* 2 years of experience in similar role supporting sales team (preferably in FMCG or CPG - Consumer Packaged Goods)
* Fluent in English and communicative in French
* Good command of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Communicative Turkish is a plus
* SAP knowledge is valuable
* Very good organizational skills
* Demonstrates ability to work alone, without direct supervisor
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Outgoing and self-motivated
What we can offer you!
(COMPANY NAME) has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, NUK, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot and Marmot. We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people's daily lives. We stay passionate and curious about our consumers.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and be part of:
* Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
* Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
* Sustainability Strategy - environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
* Give@Newell - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please click on "Apply Now" on this site and upload your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read (COMPANY NAME)' Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://pxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx.xxxl If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter