Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening for the I2L Projects Manager position in Kiev.
* Providing timely and correct updating of information at all stages of new product development, innovations and renovations of existing products;
* Support and communication with other markets in terms of new products development and adherence to best Nestle practices;
* Providing and control of timing on new products development projects at Nestle Ukraine factories;
* Support and assist in the development and implementation of products manufactured at Nestle Ukraine factories and further analysis of products evolution on the other markets;
* Providing constant communication with all stakeholders to develope and introduce new products on the market and coordinating issues that arise after the project launch;
* Interaction with NPDI Europe Zone team and support in implementation and development of process NPDI process.
* University degree (marketing / international economics);
* 2 years of experience in NPDI;
* Fluent English (both oral and written);
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
* Project management skills and experience;
* High level of PC skills.
Nestle Ukraine is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances