Nestlé Business Services is announcing an opening for Buyer Support Services Specialist, Services to Procurement team in Lviv.
* Work closely with Strategic Buyers team to support ongoing activities and identify areas of improvement;
* Support negotiation process with pre-defined suppliers, prepare request for information/request for proposal;
* Prepare periodic and on demand reports, graphs and analytics concerning suppliers, spends, contracts etc.;
* Conduct Supplier Research and populate predefine template on supplier information;
* Follow up with suppliers on outstanding Responsible Supplier Audits confirmation dates and information, Supplier Audit tracking;
* Set up e-surveys online, following up with stakeholders and generating final report/scorecard;
* Ensure compliance with Nestlé Supplier Code, Supplier Audits and standard procurement practices.
* University Degree;
* High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly in MS Excel), experience of working in SAP will be an advantage;
* Ability to work with others as a team player;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Highly developed communication and presentation skills;
* Strong customer focus and service orientation;
* Proficiency in English (Upper-intermediate or higher: spoken and written).
* Proficiency in Turkish (Upper-intermediate or higher: spoken and written).
We consider candidates with special needs (disability)