We are recruiting an Employee Benefits Protection Administrator to join our Bristol Protection Team. This part of the business is responsible for advising corporate clients on all aspects of the insured benefits relating to Pensions, Group Income Protection, Group Life Assurance and Critical Illness.
Please note that we are recruiting for 2 roles - 1 is Permanent and 1 is a Fixed Term Contract
* Provide administration and analytical support to consultants and clients to ensure schemes/ portfolios are administered in an accurate and timely manner for allocated clients
* Provide quality administration support to clients with regard to the transactional elements of their scheme/ portfolio in line with the Mercer code of professional conduct, The Greater Good.
* Assistance in the retention and development of existing clients and provide support in respect of new business/ clients to the team.
* Obtain information from insurers/ providers to enable scheme/ portfolio analysis to be carried out
* Complete work for market review/ scheme/ portfolio renewal in line with clients' requirements, collation and analysis of results in appropriate format and production of report
* Liaison with insurers/ providers to ensure delivery of data, revised terms and quotations in appropriate timescales
* Monitor insurers/ providers performance on behalf of clients and challenge insurer at higher level to resolve any issues
* Accurate completion and maintenance of Client Relationship Management database
* Renewal/review of client portfolio allocated including communicating with client and insurers/ providers, and internally with client team and other (COMPANY NAME) businesses
* Provide a service compliant with Mercer procedures and Code of Professional Conduct and any appropriate external
* Demonstration of technical competency through completion of appropriate CBT course or industry exams
To be successful in this role you will already have strong administration experience ideally within a Financial Services/Corporate environment as well as:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent IT experience in order to work with the necessary IT systems in place
* Ability to work on own and as part of a team
* Excellent planning and organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines
* Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
* Proven ability to prioritise own workloads
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit wxx.xxxxxx.xxm for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers