Who are we…
Soho House & Co. is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. Soho House exists to create a comfortable home for a community of likeminded, creative people, wherever they are.
Within the Soho House & Co. group sits highly successful retail brands surrounded by a hardworking and excellent team known as "Cowshed" and "Soho Home". Cowshed is a pioneering group of honest, natural and therapeutic product ranges made in England. We use the highest quality organic, fair trade and wild crafted essential oils from around the world. As well as making beautiful products that make your home smell incredible, our mission is to 'bring the house home'. From your bathrobe to the cup you have your first coffee of the day from - this is the Soho way of living. Our clubs provide a home from home, where members can work, meet and relax - this ethos naturally translates to customers' own homes and interiors.
The good stuff…
* Soho House Membership
* Office treats
* Networking event calendar for employees
* Cookhouse & House Tonic (celebrating our passion for food. Monthly calendars for trips, training and events)
* Fitness sessions
* Cinema screenings
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced pension
What you'll be doing...
You will be required to provide administration support to the QA Technologist in delivering and managing product and supplier quality performance, safety and legal compliance reports and documents, assisting the QA Technologist to ensure all products and suppliers perform to all required legislation and quality standards across all countries of operation.
This is a full-time role with a focus on maintaining technical files, ensuring accuracy and availability of technical files and assisting in maintaining customer's trust and experience through delivery of high quality product.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Provide day to day administration support to the QA Technologist assisting the Soho Home team to ensure product and supplier compliance. Capability to reliably follow technical details and direction accurately producing technical documents and reports with a high level of accuracy and detail.
* Ensure Technical Files and Testing Trackers are produced and effectively maintained
* Support with supplier and product review process and document management
* Clearly articulate, maintain and manage QA/technical files to show due diligence
* Ensure accuracy and maintenance of data retrieval of product and supplier compliance to support requirements for importation, quality issues and product performance
* Work closely with internal and external partners on a daily basis supporting customer queries and product compliance issues
* Monitor and follow up customer complaints
* Support QA Technologist on product and supplier assessment and data review
* Participate in team projects aligned to core business objectives
* Represent the Quality team when the QA Technologist is absent, managing any queries efficiently in a timely manner
What we offer
Working in a fast-paced environment you will gain experience in product and supplier compliance, product testing and development across an array of product types and categories as required in all countries of operation.
What you will Bring
The ideal candidate will have a technical-based background / education with a keen attention to detail and the ability to deliver within tight deadlines. Experience in a retail or manufacturing technical role, covering product testing, supplier engagement with an interest in data presentation and analysis is desirable.
* Enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn and develop
* Passion for product
* Strong attention to detail
* Adaptable and diligent
* Happy to provide administrative support to the team
* Investigative and analytical with an interest in data analysis
* Ability to work as part of a team or individually
* Problem solving and willing to be part of the solution
* Positive outlook and clear focus on high quality
* Interpersonal skills, communicating effectively and analytically in a clear and concise manner
* Project and time management skills
* Good Excel and Powerpoint skills