No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx3 - Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Subsidiary: UK (Guildford)
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Reporting to: Customer Development Manager
Why Work For Colgate Palmolive:
* The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
* The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
* The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
* The Colgate Values: Caring, global teamwork and continuous improvement are integral to how we operate every day
To support the Customer Development teams in the management of their customers, to ensure accurate administration, analysis and forecasting across the Value & Discount Retailers.
Key deliverables include accurate account administration, pricing, forecasting, rebate management; interaction; Management of FSDUs across the channel, improved use of Kantar across the team and management of the relationship with CBS to enable timely resolution of financial issues.
* Deliver all internal KPI's including Net sales, GtN and margin targets across all Value & Discount accounts, supporting the Value channel CDMs to drive profitable growth.
* Work cross functionally to manage in store FSDU and shopper activations along with other adhoc projects.
* Facilitate accurate sales volume and value forecasting through Colgate Business Planning, working with the CS&L teams to ensure high service levels to our customers.
* Work with the customer development manager to monitor and analyse key data, working cross functionally (category, shopper and retail marketing teams) to support growth driving initiatives.
* Manage all account administration include new line forms, Sku creation, Rebate accruals in CBP and SAP, promotional nominations, invoices and pricing.
* To lead best practice sharing across the channel and wider Customer Development team
* Support with customer engagement initiatives across all value channel customers
* Attend customer meetings when required & support the team in all internal and external communication to provide the highest levels of customer service
Candidates should be educated to degree standard.
* Consumer goods background preferred
* Someone looking to progress to a CDM position in 12 to 18 months
* Promote Teamwork
* Communicate Effectively
* Analytical/Decision Making
* Result Orientated
* Consumer/Customer Focus
* Influencing & Negotiation
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Effective interpersonal style, including the ability to communicate effectively
* Self-motivated, self-reliant, pro-active with 'can do' attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures« oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation