We are looking for a proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic graduate to join our exciting OOH (out of home) media planning and buying team.
The Account Executive works with the Manager and/or Director to deliver best in class OOH planning on specified clients; demonstrating rigour and diligence; supporting decisions with evidence; and striving for innovation while also meeting Client KPIs and commercial requirements. Account Executives demonstrate a hunger to develop their knowledge and capability, proactivity in delivering insight and ideas to clients and are reliable, with high attention to detail, when given tasks to complete.
The Account Executive benefits from exposure to the breadth of Blue 449's Clients and their diverse challenges. They work in close collaboration with Planners and other Activation teams to help design integrated solutions as part of an experienced OOH team. Consequently, the role offers significant opportunity to learn, develop and contribute knowledge, expertise and opinion.
The role is also responsible for ensuring best practice processes are adhered to and account administration completed accurately and in a timely manner. Account Executives are experts in ECOS and actively champion its effective application and contribute to its evolution. They demonstrate a passion for discovering and implementing better ways of working which improve the productivity of their team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for supporting the Manager and/or Director in data driven, innovative OOH planning which delivers on billings targets and strategic KPIs. You will also have the responsibility for a number of clients and supporting the team in the delivery of OOH events. You will proactively engage with the wider OOH team within the rest of (COMPANY NAME) Media in order to share best practice.
Planning & Account management
You will be responsible for representing the best interests of our clients, maximise trading efficiencies, and ultimately drive business results. You will ensure financial due diligence ensuring all invoice queries are swiftly resolved and timely billing with completion of administration tasks. You will review the campaign performance and market this back to the agency and client for future consideration. Eventually you will have a thorough understanding of the OOH marketplace and learn how emerging technologies can be incorporated for the future.
You will be responsible for liaising with clients, media owners and ensuring SLA's are adhered to and all commitments are met.
Auditing and Reporting
Responsible for working with Central Trading to ensure all pre and post campaign audit data and information is correct and in line with required time scales.
The role will be thoroughly supported with both structured and 'on the job' training but you should be a curious, fast and eager learner. Specifically, you should proactively embrace all opportunities to:
- Understand and apply the 'Planning and Buying Framework'.
- Become an expert in the application of all industry and internal planning and administration tools i.e. ECOS, Route, OCS, Touchpoints.
- Attend relevant training sessions, presentations and meetings e.g. Posterscope Knowledge Academy.
- Good communication skills with the ability to identify and highlight any issues or opportunities.
- Good relationship builder; able to manage the day to day working interactions with agency planners, Central Trading & Activation, Media Owner partners and Clients.
- Good understanding of business commercial priorities and relevant client deliverables.
- Good OOH knowledge and experience of planning and buying, including the application of industry and internal planning and administration tools e.g. ECOS, Route, OCS, Planner, Touchpoints.
- Good understanding of digital media concepts, propositions and Posterscope digital services.
- Good project management skills and highly organised; able to manage multiple tasks to deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrates a collaborative approach to sharing of ideas and business intelligence which supports the overall performance of the function and the business.
- Highly reliable in the completion of tasks in a timely manner and with a high attention to detail.