Founded in 1856 by Thomas (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of the Product Team's administration, before, during and post market.
* Deal with high volumes of confidential information that require close attention to detail in fast-paced environment
* Support product team in carrying out market analysis and identifying opportunities.
* Prepare and collect monthly product analysis from teams
* Provide analysis to the commercial and product teams for product deep dives
* Manage market preparation and coordinate market schedule
* Assist in the organization of the sales campaigns and production of all supporting materials and buying tools
* Coordinate and prepare product packs/ guidelines post market
* Ensure order entry is accurate and that deadlines are met
* Send communication to teams during market / post market for amendments or important updates.
* Manage sample requests for capsules
* Process in season orders if needed to support the teams
* Complete any administrative tasks as required by the product team
* Excellent organisational skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* High numeracy skills and competency in Excel
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
* Enthusiastic and with the ability to work well in a team
* Ability to work and multi-task in a busy, fast paced team environment
* Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
* Previous administration experience
* Previous experience with SAP desirable
* Excellent understanding of all programs on Microsoft Office
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Technology