The Adaption Manager is a pivotal role within the business. Working to help qualify new projects and guide adaptation and amplification projects through the Emil CPM (Centralised Production Model) - the Adaptation Hubs in Poland, Colombia, Singapore and Poland - whilst keeping an eye on all Origination projects to ensure all production aspects are kept in-check.
This role has the day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the Production function within the Global team, as well as a responsibility towards managing the creative output across all projects and a mentoring of markets to help guide them to work within the Emil and Daimler processes and systems. In addition to supporting the Emil local markets the Adaptation manager is also responsible for working closely with the Daimler Regional team to inform market project status across the region.
This role is broadly divided into 4 key areas:
* Creative Asset Management.
* Process and Production.
* Global Reporting and Presentations.
* Mentoring & Building relationships.
The majority of the role (50%) should be dedicated towards the oversight of all projects across the Global Emil network; ensuring that all adaptation flows through the offshore production facility in Adaptation Hubs when possible and all master assets are being adapted in the correct way, adhering to brand guidelines and usage regulations. Ensuring usage is negotiated, extended & documented when necessary and master assets are controlled and managed through a central system. A close working relationship with the Production lead and producers in Hubs is also necessary to ensure all markets' adaptation needs are produced to the highest standard.
Secondary to this, 30% of the role is to provide general production and onboarding support to all NAFTA markets in the form of process training and FAQ support covering anything from access to CMS systems to brand colours and fonts. Forming a strong bond with the Emil teams and with the Daimler Regional team is key to ensure a collaborative and trusted working relationship flows through from client to the local markets.
20% of the role should be spent ensuring that the weekly reporting of project information to the Mercedes-Benz Global team is accurate and insights are gathered and shared for weekly, monthly, Global meetings. This will include reporting on both NAFTA direct markets and the global network.
In Summary - Daily Checklist
On a daily basis you are accountable for:
* Responsible for sense-checking workbook data with all markets on a weekly basis and sharing Market Status Project data with the Regional client.
* Accountable for all adaptation projects and ensuring markets connect with the Adaptation facility in the smoothest way.
* Ensuing the quality of the work produced in Poland is of the highest standard and adheres to MB brand guidelines.
* Working alongside the Global Lead to re-negotiate usage extensions when required.
* Knowledge of all Global and Regional Campaign master assets and how they can be used across the region.
* Building a strong relationship with local markets, becoming a trusted point of contact into the Region.
* Help make (COMPANY NAME) Emil a great place to work.
* 2+ years' experience in an advertising agency environment working as a producer across campaign/BTL deliverables.
* Proven ability and knowledge of production across Display, Print and Film.
* Previous experience in global or regionally dispersed network teams.
* Solid writing and speaking skills in English.
* Can work under pressure with the ability to communicate well.
* Comfortable client facing.
* Experience of handling multiple projects simultaneously and having to manage your time well.
* Comfortable with online tools and systems and enthusiastic towards finding ways to improve and evolve workflows.
If you're reading this job spec and unsure if it's the right role for you then I wouldn't be surprised. This is an unusual role that needs a certain set of production skills but don't be deterred if you feel you might not have enough experience - much of the senior production knowledge can be taught and you will be advised and supported closely by the Global lead until you feel confident.
This role is an amazing opportunity for either a traffic manager who has always wanted to be a producer or a strong mid-weight producer looking to grow into a much bigger role. This role should not be viewed as a moving to a 'traditional' senior producer role. It will in time be much bigger than that but by moving to this role you will lose the ability to make and deliver work. This role covers NAFTA region and being involved in projects at a production level across that many projects would be too much. Instead, this role would suit someone who wants to learn production best practice across a wide range of deliverables and then manage the production of these by others. You will guide and assist, ensuring all the rules are adhered to and the production dots are connected across the region. You need to be a talker, not an emailer. A lot of this role is spent on the phone. You need to talk to markets to ensure you understand their needs.
This role helps to govern and improve the production of one of the world's most premium and well-known brands. You will have the opportunity to work on a huge brand at a global scale. If you are used to working on just one brand for one market then this is the same job but much bigger. It's incredibly rewarding and will stretch your advertising skills. You get to work with some super lovely people, in a lovely office, get paid money and laugh, a lot.
If this sounds like something you want to learn more about then get in touch, say 'hello' and let us know what you can bring to the team.