Retail Service Executive - 3xxx5
Brandbank - Great Britain Norwich, East
For our Retail Services Team based in Norwich, we are looking for a Retail Service Executive who will be providing excellent customer experience to the retailer base. This is a great opportunity to work within (COMPANY NAME) Brandbank where you would be the key liaison bridging the clients and all the internal teams. This role is best for you if you have good organizational skills, hardworking, great attention to detail, tech-savvy and possess excellent communication skills.
What will be your responsibilities?
* Manage with full autonomy, retailer services tasks related to specific products/services and all our core products and services via various channels - Live Chat, email, phone and/or face to face.
* Being responsible for delivering first class service levels with contacts at all levels within your customer base, aiming to resolve all queries on the first occasion.
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and develop a trusted advisor partnership with key customer stakeholders, across all relevant divisions and departments.
* General query resolution and ensuring that any significant issues are escalated internally through the appropriate channels in a timely manner as and when necessary.
* Supporting retailer eCommerce launches projects through range management, ensuring that products are live ready for launch.
* Working with National Account Managers and/or retailer clients to create professional bespoke reporting services, and as necessary liaising with IT to arrange to have these automated and to identify and achieve all the necessary objectives (revenue or otherwise).
* Setting up new users in the Product Library platform and running through full-service capabilities to ensure the new user knows its functionality.
What will make you successful?
* Have experience managing an account or client(s) relationship, or other relevant experience.
* Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
* Capable of hands-on problem solving, and able to analyse processes to generate ideas and solutions
* Be articulate and a confident communicator at all levels able to work independently or as part of a team.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Be highly organised with good time management skills and a logical approach, able to prioritise their workload.
* Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, delivering against set milestones and deadlines and working under pressure.
* Enthusiastic, hardworking and adaptable, with good attention to detail.
* Good knowledge levels of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
About (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) Holdings plc (NYSE: NLSN) is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Our approach marries proprietary (COMPANY NAME) data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. For more than 90 years (COMPANY NAME) has provided data and analytics based on scientific rigor and innovation,continually developing new ways to answer the most important questions facing the media, advertising, retail and fast-moving consumer goods industries. An S&P 500 company, (COMPANY NAME) has operations in over 100countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Norwich,East