Hi, we're (COMPANY NAME)!
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and simple, effortless and fast - around the clock.
Today we are the leading beauty booking platform in Europe working with over 25,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are still not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online - that's tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience.
As Spain's sole Brand Content Editor, you will play an integral role in building (COMPANY NAME)'s brand awareness, advocacy and love across the country. Supporting the Communications Manager on the execution of (COMPANY NAME)'s local communications strategy, your copy will build awareness and drive order consideration on our marketplace.
You're passionate about activating a trusted hair and beauty community, with a genuine interested in the industry and knowledgeable on a range of channels from social media through to blog posts. Using consumer research, you will identify trends, needs and search behaviour in order to craft relevant content and communications which will engage, educate and help consumers.
* Creating original hair and beauty content across all owned media (blogs, emails, press releases, social media)
* Transcreate and work closely with all departments for copy in regions (PPC, Paid Social, CRM, Product, Partner marketing, video)
* Collaborating closely with the Head of SEO to create content that drives organic traffic
* Working within the wider Communications team to help create a content calendar that drives engagement with our community, spotting lifestyle and seasonal trends.
* Responsibility for the Treatment Files blog within the ES, including planning, content creation and reporting.
* Transcreating successful articles created by other content writers (from other regions) in the content team.
* Collaborating closely with the Content team to create a group strategic approach, which can be executed with a local touch, to surface content that drives organic traffic.
* Manage structured regular contact with the in-house content and brand team.
* Support on ad-hoc event planning and organisation when required
* Support on integrated, cross-channel campaigns, liaising with Communications Planner and overseeing campaign creative
* Supporting the execution of brand partnerships
* Fluent in English and Spanish
* An interest in marketing and communications and the willingness to support on multi-channel marketing campaigns.
* A passion for the beauty industry, with an interest to keep up with the latest trends
* An ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast moving environment
* The capability to manage your own workload and balance multiple projects through regular prioritisation & check-ins with your Manager
* A strong analytical mindset coupled with a good instinct of the beauty sector
* A love of working within and contributing to a close-knit team culture
* Genuine creativity - happy to challenge and think and do things differently
* Charismatic character, bias for action and a strong communicator
* Flexible holiday policy - we don't count how many days you've taken
* £600 (COMPANY NAME) vouchers every year
* Wellness fund and Growth fund for subsidised activities and learnings with your team
* High end computer with operating system of your choice
* Kitchen stocked with breakfast, fruit and soft drinks
* Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
* Enhanced parental pay
* Enhanced pension
* Fantastic parties and social events
* Legendary Friday social events
* Work alongside a talented, entrepreneurial team in a lovely Central London office (WC1V)
(COMPANY NAME) is an 'Open to All' employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply. We encourage you to notify our team of your pronouns at any stage of your application.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application