"Placing extraordinary people at the heart of memories made and stories told"
Job Title: Beauty Therapist
Department: Beauty & Fitness
Inspired & Supported by: Beauty & Fitness Leader
Your purpose will be:
To provide a welcoming and memorable treatment experience for guests. To contribute towards creating an immaculate facility and guest experience in all areas of Beauty & Fitness.
You will be accountable for:
* Ensuring the comfort and safety of all guests
* Meeting all Forbes and LQA standards while providing a personalised and memorable experience
* Ensuring the facilities and treatment rooms are maintained and replenished to a high standard at all times
* Meeting sales targets for the upselling of treatments and products
Your key responsibilities & contribution will be:
* Welcome guests, provide a warm orientation and anticipate guest needs during visit
* Schedule treatment bookings and ensure smooth operation of the reception
* Perform massages, facials, manicures and pedicures in a safe, professional and hygienic manner.
* Ensure timeliness for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service
* Assist in the operations of the reception and the facilities
* Deal with any guest complaints, comments or concerns with discretion and urgency
* Maintain guest confidentiality at all times
* Comply with all health and safety processes
* Assist with monthly stocktake
* Maintain accurate accounting procedures for transactions and reconciliations
* Keep up to date with the latest trends and servicing protocols with the aim to continue to improve and enhance our services.
What you will need to do this role:
* Passion for customer service and providing outstanding treatments to all guests
* Graduate from an accredited school of aesthetics (CIDESCO,CIBTAC, NVQ3 or equivalent)
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Aesthetician
* Previous experience in a luxury environment or day spa
* Trained in body treatments, facials, manicure and pedicure
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
* Enthusiastic and positive personality
* Excellent attention to detail
* Highly organised and able to work independently
* Flexibility to work shifts and weekends
Please note that we believe in flexibility and multi skilling, and you may be asked to do different tasks from time to time to enable us to meet the needs of our guests and colleagues.
How you will be Extraordinary:
* Your passion for hospitality and your enthusiasm for what you do are clear for all to see.
* You are gifted in building authentic relationships with our guests and colleagues, tuning into what they need and always going the extra mile to make them feel special. Nothing is too much trouble.
* Your glass is always half full and your positive energy is infectious.
* You are adaptable, and enjoy doing a variety of different things. You would never say 'it's not my job!'
* You work well under pressure, juggling tasks and prioritising brilliantly, so that you consistently deliver to a high standard
* You have an eye for detail and are committed to doing everything you can to get it right first time for our guests and colleagues
* You are constantly thinking about how we can improve the way we do things and create and even better guest and colleague experience
* You are an expert in what you do best, and have the appetite to learn how to do new things
* You are self-motivated, and take ownership for driving your own performance , thriving on being trusted and being given freedom in how you do your job
* You work brilliantly with colleagues across the hotel so that we are one team delivering a seamless and memorable guest experience
What's in it for you?
* Being part of The Savoy family - our culture is unique!
* We will trust, empower and develop you to fulfil your potential
* You will benefit from training and development opportunities
* We have regular social events
* Competitive Salary and benefits including pension and life assurance
* Commission on treatments and products
* Laundry services & dry cleaning for uniform
* 31 days of holiday (including Public holidays)
* Colleague restaurant
* Colleague gym facility
* Employee assistance program
* Cycle to work scheme
* Savoy Hotel discount, and discounts in (COMPANY NAME) hotels
* And last but not least you will get to work with a team of EXTRAORDINARY people
Primary Therapist Internship, Nail Technician, House Keeping Manager & Social Media Manager & Sales Assistant, Massage Therapist, Financial Serivce & Sales Assistant Intern, Sales Assistant, Physical Therapist Book Keeper & Office Assistant, Associate Dentist - DDS / DMD (General Dental Practice), Assistant Sailing Director, Department Fashion Assistant
|Posted on:||14 Sep 2021|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|