We have clients based in Greater London who require full-time and part-time nurses to work in their residential Care homes and hospitals.
• Good communication skills (Verbal, written and electronic)
• Excellent decision making
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible, adaptable and ‘can do’ attitude
• Compassionate towards others
• Provide high quality, safe, friendly and supportive nursing to patients
• Documenting patients care in the form of patient notes
• Always making sure patient safety is key whilst being 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
• Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
• Flexible to work shifts
• NMC registered RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number (We can help to obtain this)
• Right to work in the UK / EU countries (We can help to obtain this)
• English language test (IELTS – we can help to obtain this)
Please note the above is a guideline and you may be required to undertake additional duties with scope.
• Driving License
• Previous experience of working in a residential care home
If the above position interests you email your CV.
Move to the UK
Minimum 12 Months