(COMPANY NAME) offers the opportunity to gain valuable experience in our busy Hereford office, working with our friendly and supportive team on a range of dynamic, exciting projects.
We are a design-led, vibrant practice looking for talented, enthusiastic personalities to join our team. At the forefront of sustainable design, we specialise in cutting edge environmental thinking, with expert knowledge in green specification of materials and construction techniques.
We cultivate a collaborative ethos, with debate and design reviews forming a natural and everyday part of our office culture; ideas, original thinking and innovation are encouraged and valued. Operating as one office, despite two locations, you will be prepared to work on cross office projects and be a team player; confident and willing to adopt our supportive, knowledge sharing practice culture.
We are looking for an architectural technologist with a minimum of one year experience to join our team
who can bring the following:
* a passion for sustainable/ environmental design
* demonstrate strong technical knowledge and understanding of the UK building regulations
* proven detailing ability and excellent technical skills
* knowledge and specialisms in a variety of construction methods
* Passivhaus/ Building Physics knowledge desirable
* understanding of Thermal bridging analysis desirable
* knowledge of NBS specifcation in both CAWS and Uniclass standard desirable but not essential
* proficient Revit skills essential
* excellent presentation and graphical communication skills
* ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues
* a friendly, personable team player with excellent time management
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer.
Winner of the Building Good Employer Guide 2017
Application deadline: 15 June