About (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME) we are on a mission to give people the financial freedom to thrive anywhere. We are building a banking service that allows you to follow your dreams. A banking service that will support you every step of the way, wherever you may be. This is financial freedom for the hundreds of millions of people who live some part of their life in another country - whether it's for travel, work, business, study, family, or retirement.
With over 1.4 million sign-ups, 70% of incoming funds being from salary payments, and a 4.5/5 TrustPilot score, (COMPANY NAME) is one of the most popular and trusted banking services in Europe.
Our fast growing team is located in London, Tallinn, Lisbon and Berlin. By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of financial freedom. We're not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making (COMPANY NAME) the most innovative banking account in the world doesn't scare you and you want to file patents, not follow trends, then read on…
We're a small design team who work very closely with each other and our development teams. This allows each of us to have a big impact on shaping the future of the (COMPANY NAME) product, both functionally and visually.
Our process and skill requirements are wide ranging as we work as full stack product designers across the UX/UI of both our IOS and Android apps. We cover all aspects of the design process, from participating in Design sprints and wire-framing features, through to high fidelity UI design with illustrations and animations. We regularly prototype and test features with real users. We also help conducting layout adjustments for internal tools (i.e BackOffice). Finally we write feature design specs and provide detailed style guides for developers.
We're looking for a mid-weight level Product Designer, someone who's driven by problem solving and designing great experiences, whilst being obsessive over visual craft and beauty. If you're looking to take your next step and produce the best work of your career, we're very excited to work with you.
Benefits of working at (COMPANY NAME):
* Ample opportunity to develop your career within (COMPANY NAME) as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
* A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
* International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
* Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
* Many fun team events, office parties and summer 'weekend-getaway' to spend some quality time with your colleagues
* In- and outdoors Moneser's sports activities
* Flexible working schedule and possibility to work remotely
* Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates must be eligible to work in UK
* Strong UI/UX skills
* Strong mobile app and responsive web design experience
* An expert using Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
* Illustration and iconography as well as motion design and animation skills
* Experience with prototyping tools
* Experience working directly with developers on design implementation
* Driven, hardworking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
* The ability to take charge of your time and meet deadlines
* The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build and why')
* Familiarity using Jira would also be a plus