Role: Cut & Sew Supervisor
Please note this role will initially be based at our Warrington site (WA5 3TP), with relocation to our Manchester site (M90 1QX) after approximately 3-4 months. You will need to have transport to get to both sites.
About The Hut Group:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our Consumer division, includes Brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Popinabox - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectables, and Gifting products. There's a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets - an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful Cut & Sew Supervisors to come and join us on our exciting journey.
* Supervision of the ever-growing Cut & Sew production team
* Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety compliance and promoting a safe working environment
* Ensuring daily production targets are met
* Assisting with supply purchases and procurement
* Competitive salary
* Employee discounts
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
* Great eye for detail
* Team player
* Willing to work 12 hour shifts
* Transport to get to both our Warrington site (WA5) and our Manchester site (M90)
* Previous experience managing/leading a team
* If you have Previous experience in cut & sew and photoshop/illustrator this would be advantageous
You should be willing to work on a fixed front end / back end day shift as folllows (same days each week):
Front End = Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Alternate Wednesdays 6AM - 6PM
Back End = Alternate Wednesdays, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6AM - 6PM