European Design Coordinator
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience) plus exceptional benefits
Location - Birstall
As the global leader in pet care, we help make millions of pets' lives better by providing quality nutrition and health care, creating foods that pets love, and bringing them closer to their owners. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, (COMPANY NAME) Petcare has more than 45,000 Associates across 50 countries. Today (COMPANY NAME) Petcare is one of the world's leading pet care providers. Our top brands now include, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, BANFIELD® Pet Hospital, CESAR®, NUTRO®, SHEBA®, DREAMIES™, Eukanuba, IAMS, Waltham, BLUEPEARL® and PET PARTNERS™.
In this role you will:
* Play a key role in the project management of the artwork design elements of innovation and renovation projects within the Care & Treats segment.
* Manage design projects to deliver excellence in design execution, ensuring adherence to the relevant processes
* Be responsible for the data management within the design process framework.
* Lead crossfunctional teams and provide input/recommendation to the project coreteam including key risks/implications
* Coordinate with Marketing, R&D Packs and R&D Product to ensure timely design approval
* Work with our internal partner 'Packaging Graphics' to ensure all design elements are suitable for printing.
* Be the Key User & Functional expert for the Printed Pack Specification and Trade Specification systems
To do this role you'll need:
* Apprenticeship in the Business sector and 1-2 years professional experience or University Graduates or equivalent
* Fluent in English (written & spoken), other languages beneficial
* Functional experience preferred in Project Management, Marketing / Packaging / Graphics
* It should be noted that a background in artwork management/design is not essential for this position.
In return we offer:
* Great career progression
* Range of in-house training
* Competitive salary, bonus and range of large company benefits
We know it's important to you to find out as much about us as possible, so following a review of your CV the first stage will be a telephone interview with the hiring manager and a chance for you to ask lots of questions. If successful, you will be invited to an interview day. Don't worry we will give you plenty of time to prepare.
If it sounds like the right role for you, please click on the APPLY button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: Friday 28th June 2019
Proposed interview day: Wednesday 10th July