Want to raise standards in a major manufacturing environment? As a Planner Vendor Scheduler, you'll have the freedom to influence a major production operation.
Planner Vendor Scheduler
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
The role will involve producing production plans for a given group of production lines\resources to deliver excellent service to our customers, whilst optimising factory efficiencies. In addition, working closely with suppliers to ensure raw material and component availability and optimal stockholding.
You'll succeed because…
* Produce and administer a sequenced weekly production plan
* Produce an optimised medium-term manufacturing plan (13 weeks)
* Tailor all plans to consider available capacity, line efficiency and cost
* Identify and plan stock-builds (e.g. regulatory, capacity)
* Liaise with Customer services\Commercial Units
* Communicate component & raw material requirements
You'll love it because…
…you'll have the freedom to make a difference. You'll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need