Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, (COMPANY NAME) embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At (COMPANY NAME), we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
Primary Purpose: Manage Order book optimization from order entry through order fulfillment / shipment. Monitor and ensure product ships on time to our wholesale clients, and/or manages any issues proactively. Fulfill order flow and service requests to meet business unit's objectives. Flawlessly executes all tasks to ensure profitability, productivity, and efficiency on the wholesale revenue cycle. Maintain Sarbanes-Oxley controls (SOX Compliance) as it relates to auditing, approval, and revenue protection.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Wholesale Customer Service to...
Customer Service Activities:
* Provide best in class service to all our customer contacts - through ownership of assigned accounts and demonstrated proficiency of the business.
* Act as a point of contact for our customers for any issue - either resolving yourself or through working with other business functions.
* Proactively communicate issues pertaining to his/her account - both to the customer and to the relevant internal business partners
* Maintain and adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley controls as it relates to the company's narrative on revenue protection, approval, auditing, and claims processing.
* Attend market appointments as requested.
* Meet with account and account executives to discuss general business issues as it relates to Service, Logistics issues, and chargebacks.
Order Management Activities:
* Support market activities that include order upload into SAP S4, order acknowledgement / order confirmations and resolution of any discrepancies. Responsible for communication all order changes to customer and coordinate activities with accounts to ensure they are aligned with changes
* Review and maintain orders through the order management system from the time of receipt to the time of shipment.
* Review orders to ensure accuracy in product assortment, quantity, pricing, and scheduled ship dates.
* Ensure orders are prepared in advance for shipping; and ship on time. Prevent leakage that will negatively impact the financial target of the division and the profitability of the business.
* Execute pro forma invoices and track payments for cash in advance accounts
* Communicate order status to Sales / Operations Channel and/or Account.
* Execute order changes based upon business / customer need. Ensure no impact to revenue for month.
* Monitor order to shipment flow to ensure timely shipping. Negotiates order extensions due to tardiness of inbound and monitor order start ship and completion dates for specified accounts.
* Liaison between shipping area and the account and/or Sales/Allocation team to solve any issues (cancel date, PO errors, response time of routing)
* Provide support as it relates to returns, claims, generating return authorization, schedule pick up in partnership with 3rd party distribution centers, and providing instructions to account.
* Ad hoc Inventory transfers
* Ad hoc Free-of-Charge order processing
* Special projects: marketing / advertise launch, new store openings, and bloggers / special events.
Reporting / Analysis Activities:
* Develop weekly ship update for assigned accounts and ensure sales are reported accurately to meet the forecast for the current period.
* Provide information and analysis to support commercial activities - sales order updates, shipment forecast.
* Provide analysis as needed to support Sales Channel and/or other department's requests and resolve related issues.
* Provide shipping documents to account 24 hours after shipment for EXW accounts
* Provide post shipment support and assist in research as needed for shortages, overages and other claims.
* Provide daily activity report(s) as needed by the business, leadership and/or account
* Research and resolve returns and refusal problems with account
* Research chargebacks as they relate to individual account profitability
An outstanding professional will have...
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Ability to work in a changing environment
* Order Book Management experience, including detailed understanding of the order, fulfillment, and invoice process. Proactively identify problems before issues occur, identify the correct course of action, and understand impact on the order fulfillment cycle.
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word) and email applications
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment. Able to develop credible and collaborative relationship with internal and external customers.
* Ability to make timely, sound and effective decisions.
* Ability to balance and adjust to competing and shifting priorities
* Ability to provide creative solutions to business problems
* Knowledge of SAP S4 is a plus
* Understanding of logistics a plus
Multilingual - English (required) and one or more of German, Italian, French, Russian
Our Competencies for All Employees
* Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
* Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
* Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
* Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
* Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
* Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
* Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit (COMPANY NAME), Inc. at http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/