We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join the Company Secretarial Team within our Private Wealth Department in the Isle of Man.
At (COMPANY NAME) we look for smart, fun, interesting individuals who have the passion and commitment to make a difference.
The successful candidate will assist the Private Wealth Team to provide a high standard of customer service to our clients.
What will you do?
* Actively ensure that appropriate service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Assist with the preparation of minutes and resolutions.
* Manage own day-to-day company secretarial tasks in an effective and efficient manner to meet the needs of the business and the statutory requirements.
* Provide Company Secretarial support to the trust and company administration team.
* Support colleagues in the Company Secretarial team to promote the efficient and accurate completion of tasks.
* Collaborate closely with line manger to identify and mitigate the business's exposure to risk.
* Assist with various projects, as required.
* Excellent oral and written communication.
* Excellent inter-personal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
* Ability to adapt and work to meet both Team & Client expectations.
* Good IT systems knowledge.
* Excellent administrative skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to be flexible and work effectively as part of a team.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices