Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst in Anti-Money Laundering
* Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you'll be helping us with anti-money laundering (AML) activities
* You'll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
* This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
What you'll do
Joining a specialist AML team, you'll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You'll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you'll support with process training and knowledge sharing across your team, working together towards success.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
* Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
* Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
* Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
* Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
You'll already have knowledge and experience of working with AML processes and procedures, alongside an awareness of up to date trends, policies and regulations. You'll also be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
* An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
* Knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
* Good written and spoken communication skills
At (COMPANY NAME), we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks