Helping publishers to turn content into a scalable revenue stream.
(COMPANY NAME) is a global e-commerce monetization platform, with offices in London and NYC. We work with over 60,000 premium publishers (Condé Nast, Hearst Magazines, News.au, Hong Kong Economic Times…) and 50,000 retailers around the world, helping content producers get paid commissions for the products and brands they write about. This gives us a direct view of the browsing and shopping behaviours of over 650 million users. Our technology understands the web pages users visit, the brands and products they look at, the links they click on and the purchases they make, across our entire network.
We track over $2.5m affiliated sales every day, and have the expertise and the tools to power all commerce strategies on every channel
Development of new Merchant/ Advertiser client relationships
● Evangelist for how Merchants, Networks, Agencies and Publishers can all benefit from (COMPANY NAME)
● Compiling and analysing reports, to monitor and present back progress on existing merchant programs including top performing publishers, and making strategic recommendations
● Reviewing existing merchant relationships and contributing to optimisation strategies
● Setting up, monitoring & logging merchant progress via internal systems and with Excel reports
● Working with the Operations team to analyse data and ensure our programs are technically optimised
● Enforcing strong network quality standards across (COMPANY NAME) Publishers in regards to how they promote Merchants
● Attending conferences and industry events to represent (COMPANY NAME) to prospective clients
● Experience in business development and/or Account management, ideally within a large publisher or other online advertising technology platforms, selling complex ad packages including display, native/sponsored content, affiliate, social etc
● A comprehensive knowledge of the dynamics of the online publishing and advertising industries, including key players, trends, and drivers.
● A deep, diverse portfolio of contacts within the IR top 1000 e-commerce merchants
● Experience with and/or strong knowledge of a variety of online marketing channels including performance, display, PPC, SEO
● Comfortable with working with technologies and technical teams, particularly as it pertains to the commercial and high-level aspects of implementing technology solutions
● Previous experience in a client-facing role and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
● Excellent communication, customer service and account management skills
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
● Competitive Salary
● Bonus & Benefits
● Training budget
● Fun Events