Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Catterick, UK
Compensation: £xxxx2 + benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF xxxx0
The difference is you
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Customer Service Administrator at our Catterick site
As an international defence company, we support and enhance our customers' defence and security capabilities and critical assets, meeting their requirements of value for money, increased availability, modernisation and flexibility
The Customer Service Administrator role is based within our Defence Equipment business area.
Defence equipment stores, maintains, repairs and overhauls military vehicles and equipment so the UK army is able to train and deploy in a moment. As well as supporting vehicles that are already in service, the team carries out vehicle assembly integration and tests new vehicles.
The difference our new Customer Service Administrator will make
As a Customer Service Administrator, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. This role is key to ensure we are able to manage our service delivery to our Customer.
Day to day, you'll work in a front of house position at our Catterick site - receiving visitors and updating our Fleet Admin systems (full training will be provided) to ensure we track all vehicle movements in and out of our Catterick site.
At Babcock, we have a history of helping talent go far. With our track record of innovation, you'll continually develop your knowledge and expertise.
We offer flexible working to give people more options to better integrate their work and personal life, whilst ensuring that business needs are met. This role provides flexible working and the chance to accrue additional time off.
* Have proven skills in customer services or fleet administration roles to date
* IT knowledge - able to use MS Office and pick up internal systems as needed
* Friendly and professional manger when dealing with people
* Willingness to learn and develop in this role
* Must be able to gain BPSS security clearance as a minimum for this role
What we offer
Generous benefits including:
* Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
* Reservist in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
* Matched contribution pension scheme up to 6% of salary, with life assurance
* Working from home and flexible work patterns
* Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
* Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts and our Share Ownership Scheme
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to be at your best
For over 130 years, we have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal. Change begins with our people and our shared Principles: be curious; be courageous; own and deliver; think: outcomes; collaborate; and be kind. These values not only guide the way we work, but also our efforts to reach net-zero carbon. Yes, our ambitions are big, but together, we can achieve them.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. If you are a reservist in the armed forces, we provide up to ten days special paid leave in support of your training commitments.
All applications should be made online. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Industry:||Aerospace / Defense|