Customer Service Associate
As a (COMPANY NAME) Customer Service Associate based in Poole, you will need to use your previous experience in a customer service or call centre role, to provide high quality service when responding to all queries or complaints that customers, solicitors or the Complaint Management services team may have about their Payment Protection Insurance claims.
You will be working full time hours, 35 hours per week. The role will be a six month contract working a day shift pattern between Monday and Saturday however, only working five days a week.
What will you be doing?
* You will be receiving inbound calls as necessary to obtain information from the customer to be able to build a full case history
* Effectively investigating and resolve customer complaints with varying degrees of complexity and know when to escalate complaints of a high degree of complexity and ambiguity
* Engaging and taking ownership of the complaint putting yourself in the customers shoes
* Capturing accurate information and details through the complaint handling process to allow effective analysis of the complaint in a timely manner
* Maintaining and manage individual tasks on a daily basis to ensure that complaint related tasks are dealt with effectively and within relevant timescales
* Clearly communicating requirements to other business areas when information is required to resolve complaints
* You will be provided with 6 weeks supported training to learn the basics and pass a formal accreditation. You will then go through a probationary period, receiving regular coaching and feedback on your performance.
What we're looking for:
* Previous experience in delivering excellent customer service / contact centre or telephony experience is preferable
Being autonomous, taking responsibility for your own workload
Ability to work in a high-pressured and fast environment, with the ability to think on your feet
Computer literate, including the Microsoft Office suite
Skills that will help you in the role:
Customer Service Skills (face to face or telephony)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite
Organizational and time management skills
Where will you be working?
Located on Wimborne Road in Poole, the office is easily accessible by car with a multistory car park at the the rear of the building and nearby train and bus routes also available. The office has recently been refurbished to have an open plan, clean working environment with plenty of breakout areas, well lit with contemporary designs. The centre was constructed to make it as 'green' as possible. There is a canteen onsite as well as comfortable seating with vending machines and tea/coffee facilities.
Interested and want to know more about (COMPANY NAME)? Visit home.(COMPANY NAME)/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at (COMPANY NAME) we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.