The Front of House Coordinator provides a high-level of customer service on the front desk whilst maintaining the smooth and efficient running of a busy reception area. The Front of House Coordinator will provide support to the Director of Operations with the day-to-day running of the Campus as well as integrating with other key campus departments. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is always providing a positive and professional first impression of the Hult London Postgraduate Campus, works well on their own and is hands-on, eager to learn and develop.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Delivering a first-class reception service to students, staff and visitors while ensuring high standards are maintained with the building
* Taking a proactive approach to visitor management, building relationships with our clients and other on-site contractors, vendors and prospective students.
* Answering a high volume of calls and in-person queries, maintaining a rapid response and distributing messages.
* Dealing with external/internal room booking requests, including room set up arrangements and catering.
* Completing daily building checks and managing maintenance and handyman issues.
* Schedule maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and assist the Director of Operations in keeping all emergency response procedures up to date.
* Maintaining stationery stock, logging accident details to the Accident Log book and maintaining office and facilities' key records in the Key Log book.
* Looking after security pass requests and updating access.
* Providing general administrative support to Campus staff, as needed.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult's innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult's unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult's five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult's rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you