At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we're excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Customers and Operations
* Manage customer & internal inquiries
* Serve as a single OTC point of contact for assigned customers and sales
* Manage all customer interactions via Front Office tool
* Manage solutions to enhance customer service initiatives and to provide consistent service
* Develop business relationships with various partners, both internal and external
* Maintain a full understanding of customers' strategies, policies, and key personnel, as well as Kellogg's terms of sale, internal policies, and key personnel
* Facilitate OTC problem resolution including: Order hold/release, EDI/Invoicing issues, Pricing issues
Manage orders and alerts, returns and refusals
* Manage fulfillment of customer orders to ensure consistent and reliable performance
* Manage the customer order process and interaction from order placement to order receipt
* Perform analysis and communications to reduce/eliminate pricing discrepancies, OS&D, and returns
* Manage the use of SAP by leveraging tools and data.
* Manage limited inventory
* Proactive chasing to the Customers to ensure payment
* Manage and resolve collection of aged receivables for assigned customers
* Manage credit risk and order hold decisions
* Manage and resolve escalated deduction and cash application issues assigned that require direct customer/sales/customer logistics contact
* Ensure consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg OTC policies including adherence to GAAP, SOX and audit requirements
* Trend analysis to drive continuous improvement related to OTC processes and systems
* Maintain a constant focus on achieving and surpassing established metrics
* Work with management and peer groups to maintain Kellogg in top quartile on all benchmarking measures and metrics
* Provide direction and assistance to global team in resolving issues to meet OTC metrics
* Cover for other markets as directed by GBS OTC lead
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Required Education and Experience
* University Degree required and five (5) years of experience in a related field required
* Language Skills: English
* Customer relationship management experience
* Computer skills, including experience with ERP systems and MS Office
* Strong knowledge of customer relationship management principles including customer service, collections, deductions, and related activities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Deep analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong negotiation and decision making skills
* SAP: The ability to navigate SAP modules. This may include Master Data, Order to Cash, APO, Return Transactions, Order Management, Pricing, Reserve systems and Contract Manufacturer.
* Previous experience in CRM software
* Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
* Solid time management skills
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact Exxxxxxx.email@example.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to 'Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the 'Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law