- Kinship, (COMPANY NAME) Petcare's newest division, is a hotbed for future innovation, data science and analytics
- We are at the forefront of emerging technology for pets, pet owners and veterinarians
- We are optimistic, purposefully inquisitive, open to all, and passionate about what's possible
- Our nimble and flexible approach to work will allow you to make an immediate impact across (COMPANY NAME) businesses
About the role
- You will work in a growing team of enthusiastic and talented data engineers
- You will build your skillset in a range of technologies including Azure, Databricks, Delta Lake, Spark & Python
- You will partner with analysts, data scientists and technology partners to build out complex data solutions
- You will adopt Agile and DevOps practices, contributing to a fast evolving but stable platform
What we need from you
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in at least one of: Spark, Python (or similar), SQL, PySpark
- Experience in building data pipeline/ETL/ELT solutions
- Ability and strong desire to research and learn new technologies and languages
What we could offer you?
- Engineer data using a cutting edge and evolving cloud-based tech stack
- Work in a vibrant shared office space (WeWork) with a casual yet fast paced start-up feel
- Accelerate your career by quickly evolving your technical skillset and working on challenging projects
- Enjoy (COMPANY NAME)' travel opportunities and join us at technical conferences and events
- Join a culture with a focus on enjoying work, working hard and having fun!
(COMPANY NAME) is an reual opportuities employer. If you are interested in the role please do apply.