We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in London. We are creating a fundamentally new approach to digital marketing, combining big data with large-scale machine learning. Our data sets are on a truly massive scale - we collect data on over a billion users per month and analyse the content of hundreds of millions of documents a day.
As a member of our Data Engineer team your responsibilities will include:
* Developing new data engineering projects
* Helping with creating the data pipeline for analysing large datasets (Spark, BigQuery)
* Designing and scheduling data processing tasks (Airflow)
* Agile product development with the use of Kanban
* Proven work experience with large data sets.
* An advanced degree (Bachelor/Masters) degree in computer science or a related field.
* Solid coding skills (Python preferred).
* You'll have an interest in processing large datasets at scale (we use Spark, BigQuery and Dataflow)
* Ability to create, optimise and automate data pipelines (SQL, Airflow, Star Schema).
* Familiarity with Spark, BigQuery or Airflow a plus.
* A commercial mindset, you are passionate about creating outstanding products
* Share options
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare insurance & cash plans
* Individual learning budgets
* And so much more