Our IT vision is to be one global IT team delivering world class expertise, innovation and agile technology solutions, whilst ensuring the stability and security of all our IT platforms and services. Our industry is evolving fast and our clients have new demands. Emerging technologies and applications are creating new opportunities for transforming client relationships. As an IT function, we embrace and respond to these challenges, collaborating more and more with lawyers and Business Professionals teams to improve the way we deliver to clients.
Alongside world-class legal careers, (COMPANY NAME) offers excellent opportunities in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us in our Business Professionals Group, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business professionals are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.
This role is a senior key contributor in the overall delivery of cloud and infrastructure services of the firm, specifically around automating the environments for Legal Technology Solutions applications in Azure Cloud and (COMPANY NAME).
They will be helping in integration of third party in Azure Cloud, along with automation opportunities for internal infrastructure. They will collaborate with LTS stakeholders, Data Science, Infrastructure Operations and Security
Ensure that cloud and automation requirements for Legal Technology Services and Infrastructure Operations are supported and developed to the highest standard and as per industry best practices, to satisfy operational and business requirements.
* They will be looking at the current environment and recommending any changes, updates, modifications for performance, evaluating new cloud and storage technologies, etc.
* Responsible for architecting and streamlining of Kubernetes deployments
* Creating, modifying and automating k8s deployments through Ansible playbooks, Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
* Assist in design, architecture, and implementations of cloud solutions and deployment strategies, including but not limited to:
* Troubleshoot issues, escalate issues to appropriate partners
* Communicate status with clients and team
* Expert on using Ansible, Puppet-Chef, Jenkins or similar automation tools in on-premise environment
* Expert in configuring Azure Cloud following cybersecurity best practices.
* Expert in Kubernetes clusters and AKS
* Expert with Docker
* Scripting skills in a language such as Shell and Power-shell
* Microsoft SCCM task sequences
* VMWare Automation (PowerCLI)
* Solid experience working within a DevOps framework including Azure, Build & Test Automation, Configuration Management, Containerisation, Continuous Integration, Deployment Automation, Log Management, Performance Measurement & Monitoring, Transaction Analytics
* Experience on defining a development lifecycle for DevOps and automation
* Previous experience Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments for Containers
* Experience in designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management
* Building and deploy applications to dev/test/prod environments
* Automating configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Ansible
* Experience of evaluating storage orchestration technologies, such as Rook
* Previous experience working with some of the following
* ARM Templates
* Azure Security Center
* Azure Security Playbooks
* Description of RunBooks
* Azure Blueprints and Policies
* Experience of Hub and Spoke topologies
* RBAC design principals
* Azure Powershell Automation
* Azure CLI
* Advanced Threat Protection
* Azure DevOps Build and Release activities
* Network Design, NSGs and Application Gateway, WAF
* Log Analytics, Kusto and Dashboard configuration
* Appliance configuration (e.g. Microsoft Defender ATP, Crowdstrike etc.)
* Ideally a BSc in Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
To find out more:
Interested? To find out more about what it is like to work at (COMPANY NAME) in London please visit our careers site
At (COMPANY NAME) we understand that our true asset is our people. We believe that each and every one of us should experience an equality of opportunity and an equality of experience here. We are always working to develop and deliver the best and most innovative approaches to make that happen. Inclusion is good for our team and their families, our firm and society.
We are therefore committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age. This applies to recruitment and selection, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, training, transfer and every other aspect of employment.
The firm will regularly review its procedures and selection criteria to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated according to their relevant individual abilities and merits.
We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.
#LI-WRAP #LI-POST #IND