* * To manage and maintain resource and capacity planning for the Engineering Department
* * Managing the resource assignment process to ensure all resource requests are maintained and processed in line with any 'service level agreements'.
* * Integrate with Business Units Engineering Management to build and foster effective relationships
* * To ensure resource is allocated and reallocated in line with Resource assignment.
* * Review longer term opportunities with Programme Management Office and ensure that the Engineering capacity plan is updated to reflect potential project requirements.
* * Support Annual resource budget planning.
* * Produce detailed capacity and resource reports for circulation to Zodiac Seats Branch, Airframers and monthly project reviews with Engineering management team.
* * Maintain Engineering people summary to ensure accurate personnel list identifying name & role with start / finish dates and project assignments.
* * Ensuring Project codes are set up within eZLM Time and Attendance system.
* * Update and maintain Skills matrices for Engineering Team
* * Liaise with HR Business Partner for any new recruitment - Permanent and Contract
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
* * Must be highly PC literate with good knowledge of MS office suite.o Must be highly proficient and skilled in the use of MS Excel including advanced formulae, Macros, pivot tables / reporting and advanced charting
* * Excellent interpersonal skills - Listening, reasoning and both verbal / written communication.
* * Self motivated and able to work with minimum direction.
* * Prime working relationships:
* * Senior Engineering Project Leads / Engineering project Leads
* * Programme Management Office
* * HR Business Partner
* * Engineering Functional heads - Manufacturing Eng, Industrial Eng, R&T
Specificity of the job