Purpose - Offline Edgecam CNC programmer, responsible for programming a quality product, which is right first time. Occasional setting work may be required.
* * Ability to program 3D model data accurately and right the first time.
* * Proficient in using Edgecam, minimum Edgecam 2017R2, and Part Modeller software.
* * Proven skills in designing jaws, fixtures in conjunction with Edgecam programming.
* * Must be experienced in 3 axis and 4 axis milling machine settings
* * Shop floor support with machining problems, and geometry queries.
* * Experienced with effective methods of machining strategies.
* * Maintain and update program library and records system.
* * Ability to read engineering drawings, and create engineering drawings from CAD.
* * Must be computer literacy.
* * Flexible in support the business requirements and customer demands.
* * Must be flexible in regards to working shift patterns and supporting the business during periods of high NPI demand.
* * Be familiar with Bridgeport, OKK, Mazak milling machines.
Specificity of the job